Sunday, March 7, 2010

When i apply baby body lotion to my baby by laying him on a bed sheet, all lotion on his back gets absorbed?

how can i prevent this from happening. my husband feels i shud lay baby on his shirt and then apply lotion so that it stays on baby's dress and helps moisturize baby;s back..this did not make sense to me..does it make sense to you? please answer.When i apply baby body lotion to my baby by laying him on a bed sheet, all lotion on his back gets absorbed?
no you need to apply it prperly but do not aplly lotion on his back and


maybe tha baby can sleep nude and and eavein ini the idea he ahs and go from ther.





or while they naked. ntosure, i dont have kid s ut baby sit Part timeWhen i apply baby body lotion to my baby by laying him on a bed sheet, all lotion on his back gets absorbed?
I am not so sure how u apply it. if it is a lotion then the skin will absorb the needed amount first. first apply it on the front then make him to sit (holding in one hand) then apply on the back. Hold him for 30 seconds, thats it

No comments:

Post a Comment