Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What colour are your bed sheets today??

Just being nosy!!








Mine are navy jersey sheets. I hate them they get misshapen. Grrrrrr.What colour are your bed sheets today??
gold- 600 thread count- delicious- to go with my red and gold bedroomWhat colour are your bed sheets today??
Gold
Gold.
gold


matching comforter
mine are some nice dark khaki color...i bought them thinking they were jersey, but they were just a high thread count, i love them, they're so soft....
white
Mine are beige.
mine are while with pink flowers lol
Yellow.
Mine are blue-green leopard print sheets. Yes blue green...
Pale blue and silver,
pink sheets...cotton...very comfy!
I have plain white bedsheets. I like them because they are very comfortable.
I have no idea what color mine are :|





I know they are clean thats all that matters
  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment