Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sparkly/rough spots on my sons bed sheets?

What is it? I was making the beds when I noticed a bunch of rough spots that look kind of sparkly/glittery or something with a few lint spots or something like that. Some of the spots look kind of yellow too and there are specks of blood in some spots.Sparkly/rough spots on my sons bed sheets?
Who knows what that could be.


And why are you making the beds? If your child is at an age that you want to know what is on his sheets, he should be making his own bed.


And no matter what that is on his sheets..if that's an issue, have his 'Spray N Wash' them so you don't have to deal with it.


Just tell him that you don't know what it is, and if he can't be careful from 'spilling' or 'soiling' his sheets, than he will become responsible in taking care of their sheets.





I'm sure if you tell him like that, you might get him to open up. I would also watch what sort of wording you would use for 'what' the 'stain' is. Make sense?





Good Luck.Sparkly/rough spots on my sons bed sheets?
Either one he has a problem or two he is masturbating with something that probably isn't normal.
OMG he jizzes glitter??? He must be gay.
sounds like he had a girl in there with him.
maybe it's snot. that would be my guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment