Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Question to GAY men: how often do you wash your bed-sheets/blankets?

apparently many straight men don't wash them at all. Ewwww!Question to GAY men: how often do you wash your bed-sheets/blankets?
Every weekend. I love my sheets to smell good therefore I wash mine weekly. Nuttting like jumping into bed with my sheets smelling good!





*smells his sheets...they smell like heaven*





Uses a washboard---wishy washy wishy washy!!!


*smells sheets....ahhhh...clean, very clean*Question to GAY men: how often do you wash your bed-sheets/blankets?
Eh, every few months... And then I forget to put them on and so I sleep on my plain bed for a few months and then put them on finally and sleep on that for another few months. So in essence, about twice a year XD
what kind of question is this? haha


Like once every two weeks. Im generally a clean person so I don't have to wash them as often as most lol
Once or twice a week





My work can be quite dusty and a lot off the dust ends up in my bed making it rather unpleasant to sleep in.
About once a month. Or whenever I spill something on it.





It helps that the underside of my comforter is white XD
I am bi but I find it easier to just buy new ones when the old ones get gross or smelly.
Once a week. When the weather is nice like to hang sheets outside to dry to get fresh air aroma.
Haha once a week sometimes a little more. We kind of drip lube on the sheets unfortunately.
About every two weeks or so =)
once a week for sheets, and once a month for the comforter - but it is dry clean only
Once every couple months or so...
At least once a week











Good Luck!!
at least once a week. once every 2 weeks is too rank for me!
every week or so :P
About once a week or so
gays have to wash them more due to anal seepage

No comments:

Post a Comment