Sunday, March 7, 2010

I wake up extremely hot and my bed sheets seem slightly damp due to I have been sweating? what could it be??

For the last 2 days or so I have been waking up in the morning feeling sweaty all over and my sheets slightly damp from it, and then when I take off my covers it is totally like a big WOOOSH of hot air lol,





I dont know what could be contributing to this like stress or anxiety or anything perhaps? I had some warm tea before I slept but that was an hour or two before, so I am not sure what could be contributing to it.





Thanks for any sort of help or aid regarding this :)I wake up extremely hot and my bed sheets seem slightly damp due to I have been sweating? what could it be??
Depending on your age...you may be starting to go theough menopause. It's called perimenopause. Symptoms are hot flashes %26amp; night sweats along with mood swings. These are frightening and puzzling symptoms. You feel like you are going crazy, but trust me, you are not! It's real. There are herbal and prescription medications to help alleviate theseI wake up extremely hot and my bed sheets seem slightly damp due to I have been sweating? what could it be??
mite be menopause
you could be coming down with the flu
Maybe you are starting menopause??

No comments:

Post a Comment