Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Can I use Twin XL sheets on a Twin bed?

I've been assigned to a room with a twin bed at my college. But this dorm is the only dorm with standard twin beds, the rest of them having twin XL beds. I would like to only purchase a set of sheets once, so if I were to by twin xl sheets for the future, would I be able to use them decently on a standard twin bed?





I know that the measurement of a twin XL bed is 80'; and a standard is 76';.Can I use Twin XL sheets on a Twin bed?
It does work, I do that because one set of sheets I like for the twin bed is for a long bed. the fitted is a little longer (and not a fight to get on which I like) just tuck in any excess at the bottom edge. The flat sheet has extra length and you can fold it over the top of the comforter or tuck the bottom end under the mattress.

No comments:

Post a Comment